Sunday 7 August 2011

Fjordman - "My Interview with the Police"


From the Gates of Vienna: -  The following message just came in from Fjordman, who adds that he intends to keep a low profile in the near future.

I am shocked by the hostile treatment I received at the hands of the police.

Lars Hedegaard heard my story and commented that he had never known of any witness who has been treated in this manner in any Western country, except for totalitarian societies such as the Third Reich.

My lawyer, who is experienced and has seen many tough cases before, did not expect anything like this to happen. He assumed this would be relatively easy, and even suggested that I might get by without a lawyer. I insisted on having one present just in case, which most likely helped a little bit. Things would have been even worse had that not been the case. My lawyer later said that in my case they operated at best at the very fringes of what could be considered legal.

I was never accused of doing anything criminal, obviously because I had nothing to do with the terror attacks and they know this. Yet without the slightest hint of proof of any lawbreaking, I was treated as a murder suspect.

Continue reading at the Gates of Vienna
________________________

The new world order is dawning my friends, and we will not find it easy.



1 comment:

Rollory said...

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/08/fjordman-my-afternoon-with-police.html

"Please remember that the police and the Police Security Service (PST) apparently had no clue who I was until I literally knocked on their door of my own free will,"

Look, how often does it have to be said. Do. Not. Cooperate. With. Police.

Obey their orders, do what they tell you. Volunteer nothing.

THEY ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE.

This was very very foolish of him and is likely to cause entirely avoidable problems for other people. Any problems he gets from this are entirely of his own making and his own responsibility.